Help for the Journey (Six-week workshops for adults)
Throughout the year there will be six-week grief workshops that will focus on grief education, healthy coping, and will give a safe place for expression of feelings.The next group will be meeting on January 14, 21, 28 and February 4th , 11th and 18th at 5:15 PM. The Workshop is Free of charge and open to ALL adults in the community who are in need of grief support.
(There is also a group that meets during the day in Cadiz)
Please join us for six sessions in January 15th, 22nd, 29th and February 5th, 12th, and 19th at 10:00 AM.
Holiday Groups (One-time class)
One-time group meetings will be held to help with coping during the holidays. Dates will be announced as groups are planned.
The Pennyroyal Hospice Grief Support Group…
- is for anyone who has suffered the death of a loved one.
- will introduce you to other people who have had similar experiences, thoughts and feelings.
- will offer education on the grief process as well as open discussion among group members.
- will explore the needs of the mourning process; denial, anger, faith, guilt, depression and
- will provide emotional, physical and spiritual support in a safe, confidential environment.
- will be facilitated by Pennyroyal Hospice staff.