Help for the Journey (Six-week workshops for adults)
Throughout the year there will be six-week grief workshops that will focus on grief education, healthy coping, and will give a safe place for expression of feelings.The next group will be meeting on April 15, 22, 29 and May 6, 13, and 20 at 5:15 pm at Pennyroyal Hospice.
The Workshop is Free of charge and open to ALL adults in the community who are in need of grief support.
(There is also a group that meets during the day in Cadiz)
Please join us for six sessions at John L. Street Library on April, 16, 23, 30, and May 7, 14 and 21 at 10:00 am.
Holiday Groups (One-time class)
One-time group meetings will be held to help with coping during the holidays. Dates will be announced as groups are planned.
The Pennyroyal Hospice Grief Support Group…
- is for anyone who has suffered the death of a loved one.
- will introduce you to other people who have had similar experiences, thoughts and feelings.
- will offer education on the grief process as well as open discussion among group members.
- will explore the needs of the mourning process; denial, anger, faith, guilt, depression and
- will provide emotional, physical and spiritual support in a safe, confidential environment.
- will be facilitated by Pennyroyal Hospice staff.