Help for the Journey (Six-week workshops for adults) 2021
Throughout the year there will be six-week grief workshops that will focus on grief education, healthy coping, and will give a safe place for expression of feelings. The next group will be meeting on April 12, 19. 26 and May 3, 10,17 at 5:15 PM at Pennyroyal Hospice.
The Workshop is Free of charge and open to ALL adults in the community who are in need of grief support.
(There is also a group that meets during the day in Cadiz)
The next group will be meeting on April 13, 20, 27 and May 4, 11, 18 at 10:00 AM at the John L. Street Library in Cadiz.
Holiday Groups (One-time class)
One-time group meetings will be held to help with coping during the holidays. Dates will be announced as groups are planned.
The Pennyroyal Hospice Grief Support Group…
- is for anyone who has suffered the death of a loved one.
- will introduce you to other people who have had similar experiences, thoughts and feelings.
- will offer education on the grief process as well as open discussion among group members.
- will explore the needs of the mourning process; denial, anger, faith, guilt, depression and
- will provide emotional, physical and spiritual support in a safe, confidential environment.
- will be facilitated by Pennyroyal Hospice staff.