Pennyroyal Hospice is committed to offering bereavement services after the death of our patients. We provide guidance and support to anyone grieving the death of a loved one.
Download our Grief Support Group Brochure.pub
The Pennyroyal Hospice grief support programs include:
- Bereavement visits in your home or at our office
- Quarterly bereavement newsletters
- Bereavement phone calls
- Grief Workshops held in Hopkinsville
- Holiday Grief Workshop
- Annual events of Remembrance for families of Hospice patients
- Kamp Sunrise—a fun grief camp for kids who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Community-based grief education
- Grief is a normal yet highly personal response to loss.
- Give yourself permission to grieve.
- Effective grieving is not done alone.
- Expect many emotions, including sadness, confusion and anger.
- Take care of yourself physically. Focus on exercising, eating healthy foods, and sleeping well.
- Understanding the process and knowing what to expect can help you cope.
- Find ways to express your loss and memorialize your loved one.
Download our Celebration of Life Brochure